Nous sommes le Sam Avr 27, 2024 10:49 am

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 22 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Emerald Pics.. DUW! 
Auteur Message

Nice enclosures thanks for the fast reply! :wink:

Jeu Avr 24, 2008 2:58 pm

Hehe, you've got quite a gallery of those odd emerald poses, lucky you :P. Those snakes really do like to sit in funny positions every once in a while!!!! Congratulations on your installations, they look very nice :).

Hey Forked Tongue, on est membres du forum depuis exactement le meme jour :P.

phil.

Jeu Avr 24, 2008 11:22 pm

Hehe, you've got quite a gallery of those odd emerald poses, lucky you :P. Those snakes really do like to sit in funny positions every once in a while!!!! Congratulations on your installations, they look very nice :).

Hey Forked Tongue, on est membres du forum depuis exactement le meme jour :P.

phil.

Oui le même jour mais pas le même mois. :wink:

Ven Avr 25, 2008 8:09 am

Thank you guys for the nice words.. I'm not sure how this website works but I seem to have a private message but I am unable to open it as it seems I do not have enough access to do so??? I'm stumped... :(

Rob

Lun Avr 28, 2008 9:56 pm

Thank you guys for the nice words.. I'm not sure how this website works but I seem to have a private message but I am unable to open it as it seems I do not have enough access to do so??? I'm stumped... :(

Rob

Let me explain. To be able te receive or send any private message you gotta be a verified member first. When you click on the message icon you get acces to a text that explains to you how to become a verified member. Why is that so?? Simple. The administrators want to know more about you, then want to know if you intend to contribute to this site or if you for instance are here only for selling stuff or if you just take info without sharing any of yours. This is fair enough to me. Right now you don't have any private message for people here know for sure that you're still not a verified member, you don,t have acces to private message so it's kinda pointless right now. Share your knowledge, your awesome pictures, build your credibility. Fill the form to become a verified member and it will be done in no time. If you wish, I can translate the form for you. Hope to have the chance to learn from you.

Your snakes are real nice. I really intend to one day put my hand on one of these. Hope to learn more about them to be fully ready when the time will come.

Lun Avr 28, 2008 10:38 pm

Thks for the info Shetan.. It looks like they want my home address and other private info... Not that I have anything to hide but I doubt I will be providing this.... No worries tho.. I still have lots of photos to share!!!

Rob

Mar Avr 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Thks for the info Shetan.. It looks like they want my home address and other private info... Not that I have anything to hide but I doubt I will be providing this.... No worries tho.. I still have lots of photos to share!!!

Rob

Tho I respect you choice to keep thos info to you. I guess it's not worst than opening an account at a videostore. They have no other use for it that making sure that you really are who you pretend to be. By doing so, you will benefite to be able to quickly reach people who share your hobby. Once verified, people who might be interrested in I don't know... for instance making business with you we'll at least know that you are not a nobody. Verified members here have their reputations, the earned the trust of others.

Mar Avr 29, 2008 5:18 pm
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 22 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2